Q: What are the steering wheel controls?

What are the steering wheel controls?

3. What are the steering wheel controls?

Q: How do I scroll through the radio stations?

Scrolling through the radio is very easy. Simply press the Tune soft key, then use the Left/Right buttons to scroll (press the button a second time to stop scrolling), or rotate the Tune knob.

Q: How do I turn the engine off after using remote start?

After starting your truck with remote start, you can turn it off using remote start also. You just need to use the key fob. To turn the engine off after using remote start. Press the 2X button two times....

Q: Q: Check engine light

Hi There, This light indicates that there is likely something wrong with the engine or transmission in your vehicle. It is important to have this diagnosed as soon as possible as it could range from something minor to something more...