Q: What are the steering wheel controls?

What are the steering wheel controls?

3. What are the steering wheel controls?

Q: How do I get to the subwoofer to replace it?

The subwoofer on your car is buried underneath a rear cover with four bolts holding it in place. To access the rear subwoofer and the bolts holding it, you will need to move the seats forward and remove the rear...

Q: How do I engage/disengage automatic locking mode?

The automatic locking feature keeps the seat belts pre-locked. This feature should be used anytime a child is riding in the seat. To engage and disengage the automatic locking mode. Buckle the seatbelt. Pull the shoulder portion of the...

Q: Q: How do I install a booster seat?

If your child is too large for a forward-facing car seat but not yet large enough to use the seat belt correctly, you’ll need a booster seat. Actually, your child will spend more time in a booster seat than in...