Q: What are the odds of all injectors(or however many it takes for truck not to start) get clogged up. Truck was running fine and now it won't start.

Truck will crank and crank but not start. Just changed plugs and wires. I'm getting good spark. Changed crankshaft sensor. Checked fuses and relays. Changed computer. Changed fuel pump. Good fuel pressure. Getting fuel all the way up to fuel rails but just not past the injectors. It's a 2001 Dodge Ram 1500 5.2l 4wd truck.

3. What are the odds of all injectors(or however many it takes for truck not to start) get clogged up. Truck was running fine and now it won't start.