Q: What are the odds of all injectors(or however many it takes for truck not to start) get clogged up. Truck was running fine and now it won't start.

Truck will crank and crank but not start. Just changed plugs and wires. I'm getting good spark. Changed crankshaft sensor. Checked fuses and relays. Changed computer. Changed fuel pump. Good fuel pressure. Getting fuel all the way up to fuel rails but just not past the injectors. It's a 2001 Dodge Ram 1500 5.2l 4wd truck.

Hi there. Check the fuel injectors for power to the harness on each injector. Make sure that there is a voltage reference. If there is no voltage reference, then there may be an issue with the main harness from the computer to the injectors. If there is a voltage, then get a noid light set and put them on the injectors and crank the engine over. If the lights flash as the engine is cranking, then the injectors are working and may be plugged. If the noid lights are not lighting up, then the injectors are not working and need replaced. I recommend removing the injectors and putting the tips hanging in a container with sea foam to clean them out. Then put the injectors back on the engine and put the sea foam in the fuel tank. This will stabilize the fuel and clean the fuel out. Fine particles will plug up the fuel injectors and cause them to fail. If you need further assistance with your engine not starting, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.

• What are the odds of all injectors(or however many it takes for truck not to start) get clogged up. Truck was running fine and now it won't start.