Q: What are the maintenance indicators that show?

What are the maintenance indicators that show?

Your vehicle information display is capable of displaying quite a lot of information, including reminders that certain types of maintenance are due. You’ll notice four different indicators here – engine oil, oil filter, tires, and “other”. Here’s what they mean:

• Engine Oil: This means it’s time to have your oil changed. This reminder should be reset after each oil change.

• Oil Filter: This means you should replace the oil filter (which is usually done with the oil change). Reset this after each oil change.

• Tires: This means that it’s time to have your tires replaced. You’ll need to input the mileage required for maintenance (based on the tire’s expected lifespan).

• Other: This indicator comes on when you’ve set a reminder for a particular maintenance item, which could be anything you want, from changing the air filter to having your tires rotated and balanced.

3. What are the maintenance indicators that show?