Q: What are the front seat belt usage sensors?

What are the front seat belt usage sensors?

3. What are the front seat belt usage sensors?

Q: Q: Truck does not start

Hi. If the engine cranks normally but doesn't start, most likely the engine is not getting fuel or spark. Just because you have fuel pressure from the pump doesn't mean that fuel is getting to the engine. In modern vehicle,...

Q: Q: How do I use call waiting?

If you receive a phone call while you are on a phone call, the system will alert you. To answer the call, simply press the pick-up button, which will put the current call on hold. Press the pick-up button a...

Q: Rough running transmission

I hope you have not yet had the transmission replaced on your Fusion. Many of the problems you have described could be transmission related, but they could very well be symptoms of other components malfunctioning. If you have not yet...