Q: What are the emergency controls and can I turn them off?

What are the emergency controls and can I turn them off?

3. What are the emergency controls and can I turn them off?

Q: Air suspension failure due to damaged components?

Hello, thank you for writing in. The only component that should be in that area is the air suspension strut itself, its sensor, and its electrical connections. Due the the damage being electrical, its possible you have tampered with that...

Q: vacuum hose collapse for brake booster

No it is not supposed to collapse. The hose has most likely got soft from oil or other contaminants and should be replaced. If you find the hose has fluid in it and it is brake fluid, then your brake...

Q: My 2011 chevy Cruze keeps saying check battery charging system and the battery and alternator are both completely fine. Any ideas?

Hello, thank you for writing in. If you are not able to find any faults with the battery or the alternator, you are going to want to focus on their wires and connections. Make sure all of the wires are...