Q: Q: What are the door locks for?

What are the door locks for?

3. Q: What are the door locks for?

Q: Whining noise. 1999 Chevrolet Tahoe

Hi there. If you are only hearing the noise in those speed ranges, then you may have bad overrunning clutch needle bearings inside the transmission. In this case, the transmission will need to be overhauled and repaired. If you would...

Q: wind noise in doors

I'm not sure if the wind noise can be eliminated due to the shape of your 2005 GMC Envoy, but you may be able to reduce it to a more tolerable level. If you have a roof rack, I've heard...

Q: Permanent DTC Code cylinder 4 misfire on Jeep Wrangler

Hi there. The best way to clear any stored error codes in your ECU is to have one of our professional mobile mechanics come to your location and complete a check engine light inspection using a professional digital scanner. ...