Q: Q: What are the door locks for?

What are the door locks for?

3. Q: What are the door locks for?

Q: How do I know if the rear defrost module is bad?

Hi there. If you checked the fuse, defroster switch, main power tabs and the wiring but the defroster still does not work, then It is time to take a look at the relay. The defroster relay is normally located under...

Q: Door locks on and off on and speedometer dial fluctuates

I would question the diagnosis for the dealer to show you the reason to get the cable replaced and why the cable is so expensive. Have them break down the parts and labor in the quote. I show about an...

Q: Anti theft system comes on car won't start

Your car's anti-theft system is equipped with sensors in the car that detect when the doors open and shut and when the alarm is set. Occasionally, these sensors can fail or become faulty resulting in the incorrect signals being relayed...