Q: What are the controls available on the steering wheel?

What are the controls available on the steering wheel?

A: Taking your eyes off the road for even a se...

Taking your eyes off the road for even a second or two is incredibly dangerous. There are several controls available on the steering wheel that let you interact with the vehicle so that you don’t have to put yourself and your passengers in danger for something simple. Here are the available controls:

• Volume +: This lets you turn the volume up on the audio system.

• Volume -: This lets you turn the volume down on the audio system.

• Seek (arrows): This button lets you skip forward or back on CD tracks, seek the next radio station and more.

• Media: Press this button to cycle through the different media options (AM/FM/CD/AUX, etc.).

• Voice: If your car has the built-in navigation system, you also have the Voice button. Press this to issue a voice command.

• SYNC: If your car has the SYNC system, press this button to make a phone call.