Q: What are the controls available on the steering wheel?

What are the controls available on the steering wheel?

3. What are the controls available on the steering wheel?

Q: Q: How do I transfer a phone call from the Bluetooth system to my phone?

If you are having a phone call through the Bluetooth system, you can transfer the call to your mobile device at any point, such as when you stop and get out of the vehicle. To do so, simply press the...

Q: Battery light alternator - 2003 Ford Escape

Hello. If your car dies suddenly, accompanied by a "charge/battery" warning light, it would appear that you are having a problem with your charging system. Given the combination of symptoms you are describing, a mechanic has to first test...

Q: Electronics not working

Looking at the wiring diagrams, I see no relationship from a circuit standpoint meaning that power supply at the fuse to the circuit ground among these various electrical systems is not working. This means that the problem will most likely...