Q: What are the consumables and replacement parts

What are the consumables and replacement parts

3. What are the consumables and replacement parts

Q: my air temperature sensor have my check engine light on i change the senser but the code po111 still come back after I drive

Hi there. The computer looks at three sensors and compares them when you start the vehicle. It looks at the intake air, ambient air and engine coolant sensors to see if they read the same when you first start the...

Q: Q: Charging system warning light.

Hi There, This indicates you may have a faulty alternator that is not properly maintaining the charge in your battery. 11.7 and 11.3 are pretty low and definitely suggest that either battery is bad or the alternator is not charging...

Q: turn key, dash lights come on, gauges work, but nothing from the engine, is it the starter?

You need to make sure you are getting the signal to the starter through the transmission shift sensor. If you try and move the shifter to neutral and move the shifter holding the brake and then try to crank the...