Q: What are some signs of the Wheel bearing going bad?

I took my vehicle to a dealer to have the oil changed and tires rotated one week ago. Since then I have noticed a huge difference in the way it feels when driving. It does not pull to one side or the other, but is shakier in the road. This morning I noticed an occasional noise coming from what I think is the rear passenger side wheel. My father in law's truck had a bad bearing a couple months ago, and we almost wrecked on the interstate because of it. Remembering the noise from that and how it felt riding, makes me think that might be whats wrong with my highlander.

Wheel bearings when they first start to go bad will make a growling noise when driving and increase as speed increases. Then you may start to get a wobble in the wheel and a grinding noise before major failure happens. I would recommend you have the wheels balanced and checked to make sure the bearing are good and a wheel is not loose.

3. What are some signs of the Wheel bearing going bad?