Q: What all should be replaced I'd my head gasket blows, cuz I ordered 2 head gasket kits and was just curious what all I should i do

As well

I would recommend replacing anything you had to remove as well as anything that replacement is made easier with the cylinder head removed. If you removed the intake and exhaust manifolds to remove the head, replace the intake and exhaust gaskets. Timing belt, tensioner, water pump, and thermostat should all be replaced as well. Even if the water pump showed no issues prior to the head gasket failure, it’s a lot easier to replace it now than a few thousand miles down the road. If any hoses look questionable, replace them. Replacing whatever you’ve removed and whatever is easily accessible now may add to your parts bill, but it will save you time and money in the long run.

3. What all should be replaced I'd my head gasket blows, cuz I ordered 2 head gasket kits and was just curious what all I should i do