Q: Where does the comfort ride plug in to the strut on a 1997 Lexus ES300

Is the top of the strut were the comfort ride plugs in

3. Where does the comfort ride plug in to the strut on a 1997 Lexus ES300

Q: When I press on Gas my Wheel start shaking NOT STEERING WHEEL, MY BACK WHEEL I coulf Go 5mph and it starts Shaking I have to press

Hello, thank you for writing in. The tire may be shaking for a number of reasons. The tire may be out of balance and need a weight added to it. This is less likely to show at such low speeds,...

Q: Q: Steam coming from the coolant reservoir

Hi there. The coolant reservoir cap could be not sealing properly and causing the coolant to boil and steam coming out the vent or the coolant could be weak and needs changed as the boiling point has been lowered making...

Q: There is a clunking sound coming from the rear of the car - 1995 Chevrolet Cavalier

Hi and thanks for contacting YourMechanic. The struts or shocks could be causing a rough ride, but the looseness under the vehicle is a suspension part that is loose. Check all of the suspension for any broken bolts or damaged...