Q: Where does the comfort ride plug in to the strut on a 1997 Lexus ES300

Is the top of the strut were the comfort ride plugs in

3. Where does the comfort ride plug in to the strut on a 1997 Lexus ES300

Q: Low tire presure Advance track and service power steering now

As you may know your vehicle is equipped with electronic power steering which is very different from the traditional hydraulic power steering systems we have known for decades. To provide steering assistance, an electric motor mounted to the side of...

Q: Car sputtering when I let off gas pedal

It sounds like you have a fuel-to-air ratio issue. Anything from the idle air control valve to the oxygen sensor may have a malfunction. Diagnosis would be required before changing parts. YourMechanic can send a qualified technician out to your...

Q: It feels like my two front tires are flat

Low tire pressure or sometimes the tires themselves can contribute to this feeling. A softer sidewall will flex and feel like the tire is rolling on its side. Sometimes worn suspension components, like struts or shocks can cause that mushy...