Q: Where does the comfort ride plug in to the strut on a 1997 Lexus ES300

Is the top of the strut were the comfort ride plugs in

3. Where does the comfort ride plug in to the strut on a 1997 Lexus ES300

Q: Overheating with new radiator

The cooling system would need to be tested to see if the combustion gasses are getting into the cooling system from a blown head gasket, or cracked head or block. This test involves a tester at the radiator to measure...

Q: shakes really bad when driving

Hello. I suggest you have steering and suspension evaluation done on your vehicle. The shaking you are describing is likely coming from a control arm bushing, or shocks and struts. A technician should be able to pinpoint which component it's...

Q: Car makes noises on bumpy roads

If the noise is coming from the front, two common possibilities come to mind. A front strut mount or a sway bar link. Both of these can produce a clunking sound when driving over bumps and undulations in the road....