Q: Were do you refill the diff gear oil at on a 2001 dodge neon

Need to change the differential oil on a 2001dodge neon but need to know were you refill it there is no plugs on the diff cover

When changing the fluid and filter on your automatic transmission, after draining the fluid and changing the filter, you will need to pour 4 quarts of transmission fluid into the transmission dipstick tube. Once the four quarts have been added, you will need to start the engine and run the transmission through the gears, then add fluid as necessary to bring it up to the normal operating level. If you feel you could use some help with any of this, contact a certified mechanic, like those available at YourMechanic.com.

3. Were do you refill the diff gear oil at on a 2001 dodge neon