Q: went to start my car but it sounded like a backfire so it wont start and its cranks really so and backfiring out of throttle body.

so i went to go start my car but when i did it sounded like a air bursted type of noise so i opened the hood and had my girlfriend crank it but it wouldnt start instead it was cranking really slow and back firing out of my throttle. it was running fine the night before its my daily never has let me down it only has 130000 miles and always been serviced and taking care of. people told me it was the timing belt i opened the cover its still in tacked what should i do next ?

3. went to start my car but it sounded like a backfire so it wont start and its cranks really so and backfiring out of throttle body.