Q: Went through high water did not let up on gas, got home and turned off car and restarted it, now wont start batterys fine

I went through high water and did not let off the gas, then my car got stuck in park and had to use the unlock shifter button. I got home and turned off car, and restarted it 3 times. Went back out to start car and would not even click or nothing, dash light were slow to come on. Checked my oil, no water in my oil so no water got in motor thank god. But I pray this is a simple fix like maybe like a jump start because of may wet starter or somewhat. Please help. I am a left leg amputee due cancer and need my car in case of emergency evacuation in south Texas.

3. Went through high water did not let up on gas, got home and turned off car and restarted it, now wont start batterys fine