Q: wen brass compression or copper compression ? for battery terminal repair 1966 5.7liter?

brass WEN or copper compression terminal cable repair for 1966 5.7 l 1966 corvette what are the battery cable wire gauge size ?

Hello. The appropriate gauge cable for that vehicle would be a 2 gauge, however a 4 or even 0 gauge could be used. In regards to the terminal I would recommend using a copper terminal, as it is more conductive than brass, and is the standard at which all metals are rated in towards of conductivity. When replacing cables also make sure that all contact points, including those on the frame are clean and corrosion free.

3. wen brass compression or copper compression ? for battery terminal repair 1966 5.7liter?