Q: Well I'm trying to figure out this payment thing....I wasn't qualified under affirm for payments but was wondering if I could stil

Payment

Hi there. I’ve forwarded your inquiry to our sales team to see if they can help you with this area. This section is intended for mechanical repairs and service questions; but I’m confident one of our professional service experts can help you here. Thanks for writing in today.

3. Well I'm trying to figure out this payment thing....I wasn't qualified under affirm for payments but was wondering if I could stil