Q: Well I just bought a Mitsubishi diamante LS from a friend of mine & before I bought it my friends daughter had taken the entire Au

I had just bought a 2002 Mitsubishi diamante LS from a friend of mine but before I bought it my friends daughter had taken the entire Auto system out & the antenna got broke off well we finally got the stereo & amp installed but it sounds like there's some wires that our crossed because when you're listening to it there's a whistling sounds that comes from the rear of the car I just need to know if the system's installed right & how to install another antenna

3. Well I just bought a Mitsubishi diamante LS from a friend of mine & before I bought it my friends daughter had taken the entire Au