Q: Well I just bought a Mitsubishi diamante LS from a friend of mine & before I bought it my friends daughter had taken the entire Au

I had just bought a 2002 Mitsubishi diamante LS from a friend of mine but before I bought it my friends daughter had taken the entire Auto system out & the antenna got broke off well we finally got the stereo & amp installed but it sounds like there's some wires that our crossed because when you're listening to it there's a whistling sounds that comes from the rear of the car I just need to know if the system's installed right & how to install another antenna

Your best bet may be to find a local reputable stereo installation shop and have them inspect the wiring. Generally when there is "noise" through the audio system, it may not be grounded properly. It can be the radio itself or the amplifier if one was installed. They can verify that all the equipment was installed and wired properly and possibly install an in-line noise suppressor if needed. This can take care of any noise if the system was installed properly. As for the antenna, the stereo shop may be a lower cost alternative to obtaining one from Mitsubiishi - that’s even if Mistubishi still offers a replacement. Frequently with certain replacement parts, manufacturers discontinue making them after 10 years. The stereo shop may be able to install a universal antenna that looks and performs as well or better, than the original for a fraction of the original’s cost.

3. Well I just bought a Mitsubishi diamante LS from a friend of mine & before I bought it my friends daughter had taken the entire Au