Q: Well first before taking my trip, i hsd my csr running quite a while looking for my keys. My keys ending getting stuck then my bat

Well first before taking my trip, i hsd my csr running quite a while looking for my keys. My keys ending getting stuck then my batter went to check battery system then died. I jumped my car went kn my road trip and while driving i heard a noise then my car was slowing stopping but it was still on. When i turened the car off and on and would come on but would not drive when i pushed the gas pedal

My car's transmission is unknown to me.

3. Well first before taking my trip, i hsd my csr running quite a while looking for my keys. My keys ending getting stuck then my bat