Q: Well first before taking my trip, i hsd my csr running quite a while looking for my keys. My keys ending getting stuck then my bat

Well first before taking my trip, i hsd my csr running quite a while looking for my keys. My keys ending getting stuck then my batter went to check battery system then died. I jumped my car went kn my road trip and while driving i heard a noise then my car was slowing stopping but it was still on. When i turened the car off and on and would come on but would not drive when i pushed the gas pedal

My car's transmission is unknown to me.

It sounds like you could be having an issue with your transmission. If the transmission is in gear and the gas pedal is pressed, the vehicle should move. If this is not happening, this is referred to as ’transmisison slipping’. This can happen due to low fluid level in the transmission or internal damage that may exist in the transmission. The only way to find out would be to have the transmission inspected by a qualified professional. This would involve checking for leaks and verifying that the fluid level is full. If the fluid is full and no leaks exist, it is possible that the transmission will need to be removed from the vehicle for further inspection of damages. If this is the case, it is possible that a new transmission or transmission overhaul will be required.

• Well first before taking my trip, i hsd my csr running quite a while looking for my keys. My keys ending getting stuck then my bat