Q: Well be driving 3 hours one way today and 3 the next day in 20 to 30 degree weather. It is dry out but freezing. I have 2 new...

Well be driving 3+ hours one way today and 3+ the next day in 20 to 30 degree F weather. It is dry out but freezing. I have 2 new all-weather tires in front and i have no 4wd. Should i be worried?? I am stressed out about the drive but at least it will be dry out, right? I'm mostly worried about traction. There is an S on my gear shift that i never use. What is it? (Just in case i need to use it) i am a woman, lol.

3. Well be driving 3 hours one way today and 3 the next day in 20 to 30 degree weather. It is dry out but freezing. I have 2 new...