Q: Weird smell coming thru a vents

Hello, Lately I have been getting a weird smell coming thru the ac vents when I'm driving, I've also seen white smoke coming from vents, but underneath the hood had no smoke. In addition to this my car always has an issue holding coolant. Some days I won't have problem at all. And other days I have to keep putting water in my reservoir to keep some kind of fluid in my car. Do you know what the problem could be so I can get it fixed??

White smoke through the vents can indicate a leaking heater core. Coolant circulates through the heater core which is behind the dash to provide heat. If no coolant leaks are obvious under hood, the heater core may be your culprit. I suggest having the cooling system pressure tested by one of our mobile technicians to locate the coolant leak for an accurate repair.