Q: weak idlling

it is cutting power failler to idll well as nomal

3. weak idlling

Q: how do you know if you need a whole throttle body compared to just cleaning it or replacing sensors

I would recommend cleaning and replacing the sensors first. Generally, throttle bodies do not need to be replaced completely, but rather just need specific parts related to them replaced. I would also recommend checking the mass air flow sensor to...

Q: How do I get the monitors on my car ready for SMOG test?

Hi there. Take a scanner and check the computer (ECM) for any codes that could be pending. Check to see what the codes are and correct the code by performing the repair on the area that is not working or...

Q: Transmission actualization (updated)

Hello - If i understand you correctly, you are asking where the 5 solenoids (you refer to them as "actualizations") for this transmission (4T60E) are located. These solenoids are mounted to the transmissions valve body, which is located inside an...