Q: weak idlling

it is cutting power failler to idll well as nomal

3. weak idlling

Q: Rough idle when stop on D mode...

Hi there. This may be a sign of a failing idle air control valve. The idle air control valve is located on or near your intake manifold that monitors the air intake as it is mixed with fuel prior to...

Q: Rear brakes squeak in new 2016 car, but dealership can't hear it

Sure, we'll be happy to help you. I would probably check the brake hardware kit. The hardware kit consist of slide pins and the little shims that the brake pads fit in. There could be some corrosion build up either of those systems...

Q: Car won't accelerate past 3000rpm

This issue could be caused by a variety of things. I would suggest by checking to be sure that the idle air control module is working properly. Also, check to be sure that the throttle body is delivering...