Q: We have a 2002 olds bravada that clunks when we turn left. What would cause this?

When we turn left it makes a clunking noise. We were told it's not the CV joint.

Hi there. Although most of the time a damaged or worn out CV joint can cause this symptom, it’s also possible that a faulty or worn out steering stabilizer bar bushing or upper/lower control arm bushings may also be the source of this problem. It’s best to have a local mobile mechanic come to your location and complete a car is making a noise inspection; so they can pinpoint the source of this noise and recommend the right repairs be completed.

• We have a 2002 olds bravada that clunks when we turn left. What would cause this?