Q: We have a 2001 s600 V12 .it will turn over but no start. If you put your hand over the air breather it will try to start. It has a

We have a 2001 s600 V12 .it will turn over but no start. If you put your hand over the air breather it will try to start. It has a pending code for throttle position sensor but I feel like it might be the crank position sensor. Also the drivers tail light blinks all the time. Any ideas?

3. We have a 2001 s600 V12 .it will turn over but no start. If you put your hand over the air breather it will try to start. It has a