Q: We drive a 2003 GMC envoy. We heard something snapped followed by a continuous clicking sound. The axel has shifted.

Something snapped on the passenger rear side. I am unable to identify if it is apart of the axel or if it is the rear passenger upper control arm. When we drive we hear a loud clicking noise like sticking a piece metal in a high powered fan. After we gained enough speed the noise stopped. On uneven road we get a rumbly vibrating sounds like if your tire is flat. When we got home we noticed that a pipe? Was snapped and when we move the vehicle the top piece closest to the tire shifts and is the cause of the noise. The axel shifted. The right tire is pushed up against the wheel well. We just need to know what the broken part is and an estimate on repair.

3. We drive a 2003 GMC envoy. We heard something snapped followed by a continuous clicking sound. The axel has shifted.