Q: we are trying to replace thermostat but manual is not showing the location of the thermostat and every videos shoe wrong engine

we are trying to replace thermostat but manual is not showing the location of the thermostat and every videos shoe wrong engine

Trace the top radiator hose back to the engine. The top radiator hose will be connected to (or near) the thermostat housing. On the 2.0 engine, look for a plastic housing with multiple hose connections just to the left of the battery. You can request engine cooling thermostat and the responding certified mechanic will get this taken care of for you. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.

3. we are trying to replace thermostat but manual is not showing the location of the thermostat and every videos shoe wrong engine