Q: We are trying to change the oil pressure sensor in our 2014 town and country. The sensor would not break free and unscrew so my hu

While trying the change oil pressure sensor the piece that the sensor screws into came out with it. What is that piece called and how do we fix it? It has gaskets on it.

Hi there. The inlet is the part that secures the screws to the oil pressure sensor on your Town & Country. I would highly recommend purchasing a service and repair manual for your Chrysler T & C so you can follow the exact recommended steps for replacing this component as indicated by the manufacturer.

3. We are trying to change the oil pressure sensor in our 2014 town and country. The sensor would not break free and unscrew so my hu