Q: We are replacing break lines and having a hard time removing the break line clips and need to know how to remove these

We are replacing the break lines on our car. My husband is trying to remove the front left break line and the clip is not budging. Is there an easy way to remove this?

The clips are removed easily by using a long set of needle nose pliers. If they are still not coming loose then use along punch and hammer to tap the corners to loosen the tab and then finish using the pliers.

• We are replacing break lines and having a hard time removing the break line clips and need to know how to remove these