Q: Water usage

my car is using lot of water and is not leaking but i have to put water everyday.

Q: How many gaskets are found in the upper engine gasket kit for a 2008 Audi Q7

Hi there. You could find a head gasket and the gasket kit from a local parts store or the dealership. The head gasket is sold separately from the upper gasket set. The upper gasket set comes with the intake gaskets,...

Q: If I use the radiator flush cleaner,,will that unclog the radiator

Hello, flushing the coolant system involve removing the thermostat of the engine to do a complete job. The contaminants in the system can block the thermostat’s passage way. When you have this type of break down with coolant it...

Q: Need help from a Mechanic: EVAP Purge Valve bill

The part is only about $35, so then that leaves about $200 in labor. This labor should be better-explained to you so you know what was done. The labor to replace the purge valve on the engine is only 0.6...