Q: Water usage

my car is using lot of water and is not leaking but i have to put water everyday.

Q: Q: What do you think could be wrong?

Hello. If the vehicle overheated to the point where steam started to escape, you are better off replacing the engine altogether. Once the cooling system is filled with water, it can be pressure tested to see if there are still...

Q: Overheating after accident

Hello, If the vehicle is overheating it is best not to drive or run the vehicle to avoid any further damage to the engine. Being that the front end is damaged, it may not be possible to install a new...

Q: Transfer case is stuck in neutral.

Hi there. With the vehicle engine running but the transmission in park or neutral, put the transfer case in 4H and see if it will engage. Then try to put it into 4L and see if it will engage. If...