Q: Water usage

my car is using lot of water and is not leaking but i have to put water everyday.

Q: Blown head? 1996 Toyota Camry

Hi there - you can certainly have a blown head gasket without a lot of dramatics - at least initially. If the white smoke from the exhaust has a sweet smell to it, that's a good indication that the head...

Q: Q: Over heating problems

Based on what you are describing, typically a Mechanic would look for a faulty water pump, faulty radiator cap, plugged up, or externally obstructed, radiator, and/or non functioning electric cooling fans. However, your description of erratic operation of the temperature...

Q: Car tries to pull forward after coming to a stop.

Hi and thanks for your question. Check the brakes to ensure that they are adjusted and are in good condition. The brakes should be 3 times more powerful than the engine. For the engine not having any acceleration, there could...