Q: Water spraying from radiator hose right underneath hood. Just had coolant system flushed. Thinking hose just needs replacing

Is it just hose or clamp?

Hi, thanks for writing in. Could be either, given recent cooling system service. If the coolant system flush was very recently, as in days ago, take it back to that shop so they can have a look. Perhaps a mechanic didn’t tighten a hose clamp. Otherwise, I would recommend having an expert from YourMechanic come to your home or office to confirm a diagnosis on the issue and make or suggest the necessary repairs or replacements.

• Water spraying from radiator hose right underneath hood. Just had coolant system flushed. Thinking hose just needs replacing