Q: Q: Water pump replacement

How much do charge to replace water pump?

3. Q: Water pump replacement

Q: Q: Car won't start

Hi there. Check the three essentials that an engine needs to run. Air, Fuel, and Spark. If you have fuel and the fuel pump is working, then check the air filter and see if its plugged up. If the air...

Q: I was just about out of gas and almost to has station when a red lightening bolt started flashing and the car started sputtering,

The red lightning bolt indicates that there is a problem wit the electronic throttle control unit. This may be for a specific reason or may be due to a slight glitch. Try resetting the throttle control unit by doing the...

Q: Steering rack and pinion play

The movement in the rack shaft is normal as far as I have seen in the video. With everything hooked up, use jack stands on both sides of the car to and support it below the lower control arms. Once...