Q: Q: Water pump replacement

How much do charge to replace water pump?

3. Q: Water pump replacement

Q: AC, speedometer, and windows not working

Hello. Depending on how and when these items began to fail will make a difference as to what is going on. If they all occurred at the same time, then I would suspect an issue with the fuse box. It...

Q: My car had a hard time starting. 2008 Suzuki SX4

Hello. Depending on how hard the starting was would help me to determine what is going on. If the engine just had a hard time cranking then it may be a problem with the battery or the starter. It may...

Q: 2017 Tacoma DRL fuse possible popped the DRL switch won’t turn them on without the whole headlight being on..

Did you check to see if your DRL lights come on when you go into gear? The lights will only come on when you go into gear on most vehicles. If not then since you are under factory warranty I...