Q: Q: Water pump replacement

How much do charge to replace water pump?

3. Q: Water pump replacement

Q: failed emission test at Division of motor Vehicle

Hey there. The three different Check Engine codes you mentioned (P0420, P0133, and P0171) would need to be diagnosed first to see why they are stored in computer memory. You will need the mechanic clear the codes and test them...

Q: Check Tire Pressure Light

Hello. The first thing I would do is make sure that the tire in question is inflated to proper pressure. If the pressure is low, even by a few pounds, it may set off the tire pressure light. If the...

Q: Manual transmission and power surging

Hello! Thank you for writing in with this question. This concern is likely related to the Throttle Position Sensor (TPS). If the TPS is faulty, it sends an incorrect signal to the vehicle’s computer system, which can result in surging...