Q: Q: Water pump replacement.

I need to know where the water pump is and how to remove it.

3. Q: Water pump replacement.

Q: ABS light won't go off

The ABS system monitors the wheel speed sensors. When one or more wheels seem to be off from where they should be the ABS system modulates the chosen wheels brakes in order to match the speed of the others. If...

Q: Shaking when accelerating and slowing down but not cruising at a constant speed

Shaking or vibrating may be caused by many different things such as faulty spark plugs, poor fuel pressure or misfires. Other things such as a faulty idle air control valve may cause the engine idle to drop below the normal...

Q: How Do Belt Tensioners Work?

The belt tensioners in your car work to ensure that there is enough tension on your serpentine belt, or other drive belts, so that everything in your engine compartment (your alternator, water pump, air conditioning compressor, etc.) operates the way...