Q: Q: Water pump replacement.

I need to know where the water pump is and how to remove it.

The water pump on this engine is mounted behind the engine timing belt. It is also driven by the engine timing belt. The replacement of the water pump requires the replacement of the timing belt and should not be performed by a novice mechanic without a repair manual in front of them and knowlege of how to replace the timing belt or engine damage may occur. You should have a mechanic like one from YourMechanic replace the waterpump for you.

3. Q: Water pump replacement.