Q: Q: Water pump replacement.

I need to know where the water pump is and how to remove it.

3. Q: Water pump replacement.

Q: Shifter stuck in neutral. Brake pedal stuck. Wont go down. Car sat for 5 years. Rear manifold area very loud exhaust leak. Advice?

Hi there. If the vehicle has sat for an extended period of time, it is likely that multiple components; internal and external have 'frozen' or have lost lubricity and are literally stuck. The clutch and transmission specifically can be negatively...

Q: Q: Electric problems

For an issue like this you are going to have the vehicle scanned to see if there is still something disconnected or if there are any codes that need to be cleared. You may have damaged the control module by...

Q: Timing Belt interval

From the information that I have acquired, it looks like the interval for changing your timing belt is either 75,000 miles, or 5 years, whichever occurs first. With that stated, I would recommend getting your timing belt replaced as soon...