Q: Q: Water pump replacement.

I need to know where the water pump is and how to remove it.

3. Q: Water pump replacement.

Q: Just replaced ignition coil went to drive my 1991 dodge ram d150 and then I lost power to my accelerator.

Hi there. Although a physical inspection would be required to confirm this, based on what you have described, it's quite possible you experienced a backfire, which might have caused damage to the throttle body and even the linkage. If the...

Q: Could my tires be causing limp mode?

Hello - I don't believe different tire sizes would cause the transmission to go into limp mode. Different tire diameters WILL cause the ABS system to alarm, and turn on the ABS light (and the traction control system if your...

Q: Timing belt stripped teeth,I changed the belt, pullyes and water pump now it doesn't fire

Since the timing belt stripped off the teeth of the belt then the camshaft and crankshaft got out of time and this is an interference engine. This means that you most likely bent the valves when the timing belt teeth...