Q: Water pump possibly leaking.

I have a leak underneath my car that looks like a coolant leak. The radiator was replaced last year, though it could be a problem with the water pump.

The leak would have to be identified by pressure testing the cooling system to see what is leaking. I have seen radiators leak soon after replacement. Have your mechanic pressure test and check the system for leaks. If the leak is under the front then a radiator could be the issue. If the leak is in the middle right side then the water pump may be the issue.