Q: Water logged

I was driving in flooded streets, and I think water got into car parts. Now it idles very rough, and I couldn't go more than five MPH. It sounds better today.

Hello. Water can get into a number of different placed and cause the car to run like this. The most common is the air filter and air filter housing. If the air filter becomes wet then this will occur. I would remove the air filter and dry it out. If it is fine then I would remove the ignition coils and see if there is water in the spark plug holes. If there is water then this will also occur. Most of the time as the engine runs and gets hot the water will naturally evaporate and would gradually run better. If you need to have this looked at, consider YourMechanic, as a certified mechanic can come to your location to diagnose the rough idling issue.