Q: Water leaking onto car floor

The air conditioning water leaks into the passenger's and driver's side seat floor.

Hello. A/C water leaking onto the driver and passenger seat floors could be caused by one of two things. One possibility is that the drain tube for the evaporator is clogged causing excess water to leak onto the floor. The other possibility is that the evaporator itself is leaking causing water to leak onto the floor. A diagnoses is necessary to determine which of these two possibilities is causing your problem. This should be done by a certified technician, such as one from YourMechanic, who can clean the evaporator drain tube or provide other needed repairs.

3. Water leaking onto car floor