Q: Water leaking into crank case 1971 Ford Torino

fuel tank, water pump, a/c and head gasket etc. need repair/replace - have a few thousand willing to invest - need my old girl running again - will help/assist as needed - use my garage: will supply parts

Hi there - wow, what a great restoration opportunity! Water/coolant in the crankcase is never a good sign, possibly a cracked block or cylinder head, or water pipe. I recommend a coolant leak inspection performed by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will come to your location, diagnose this problem, and give you an accurate assessment of damage and cost estimate for repairs.

3. Water leaking into crank case 1971 Ford Torino