Q: Water leaking into crank case 1971 Ford Torino

fuel tank, water pump, a/c and head gasket etc. need repair/replace - have a few thousand willing to invest - need my old girl running again - will help/assist as needed - use my garage: will supply parts

Hi there - wow, what a great restoration opportunity! Water/coolant in the crankcase is never a good sign, possibly a cracked block or cylinder head, or water pipe. I recommend a coolant leak inspection performed by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will come to your location, diagnose this problem, and give you an accurate assessment of damage and cost estimate for repairs.