Q: Q: Water leak

Every time I move my car, I need to add a gallon of water to only have to put more water in five minutes later.

3. Q: Water leak

Q: Coolant is dripping on the floor between the engine and wheel shaft.

Hello, there are several possible sources of coolant which can leak to this position - coolant hose, freeze plug, cooling passage gasket, etc. I would recommend having a cooling system inspection by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from...

Q: Why is my Chevy 2004 Trailblazer losing power going up hills

Hello. You need to first have the cooling system pressure tested to see if it can hold pressure or if the engine has a blown head gasket. This can cause the low power condition. There is a reason no pressure...

Q: Antitheft system causing car to not start

Depending on where and how the security system was installed, this can change the possibilities of various issues and fixes. An aftermarket system put in by a private party could have been installed in different ways that could cause issues...