Q: Water leak on passenger's side

I have water leaking from the passenger's side of the vehicle when the AC is on.

Hello. It sounds like you may have a clogged AC drain hose. Overtime, the drain hose can become clogged with debris and restrict the water drain passages. There should be a little hose coming out of the firewall into the engine bay. It will extend out of the firewall about an inch and water should be dripping from it when the AC is on. If no water is visible, an inspection of the line will need to be administered. A properly trained technician, such as the staff from YourMechanic, will easily be able to diagnose your AC leak problem.