Q: Q: Water leak on passenger's side

I have water leaking from the passenger's side of the vehicle when the AC is on.

3. Q: Water leak on passenger's side

Q: I'm wondering if it'll be a good idea to take out the whole ac compresser from my car?

The check engine light is supposed to come on if the controller detects a problem with the car that would effect the vehicle emissions. So it warns you of bad sensors, air leaks, misfires, overheating, and that sort of thing....

Q: Need problem associated with EPC and ABS Lights fixed.

The EPC Light is for the electronic throttle body. You need to have a qualified technician check the codes on the computer to determine the problem. You may just have a loose vacuum hose connected to the intake. The ABS...

Q: Q: My car keeps overheating

Hi there. There are many components to your cooling system and any of them that are malfunctioning can cause your vehicle's overheating issue. Your vehicle's sporadic shifting is caused by an issue in your transmission. As for the leak,...