Q: Water is leaking and hoses are swollen

Iam trying to find out what tube busted

Q: Can oil pan be removed with the engine in the car.

The rack and pinion steering gear needs to be disconnected and moved forward and the transmission inspection flywheel inspection plate for access to remove the oil pan from the engine. You can then torque rod bearings as needed.

Q: Can i travel with my mercedes c180 kompressor if i have battery/alternator problems appeared today?

Depending on what kinds of problems specifically you are referring to, I would generally not recommend driving far with this kind of problem as the alternator and/or battery can work very intermittently when they become faulty which can easily leave...

Q: The fuel fitting underneath the car near the driver's seat is leaking

This is most likely a fuel fitting connecting to or in line with your fuel filter. These types of leaks can be caused by many things, such as old or rusty fuel lines, or even due to a bad seal....