Q: Water is leaking and hoses are swollen

Iam trying to find out what tube busted

Q: How do I eject a CD?

To eject a CD, simply press the Eject button next to the CD slot. The CD will partially eject, at which point you can manually remove it.

Q: When I start my car it accelerates without my foot being on the gas, it's a 2002 dodge neon

High idle can be caused by mechanical or electronic issues. A mechanical issue could be a vacuum leak for example. If there is a break in the air intake tubing or a loose/detached vacuum line, the engine can be drawing...

Q: Radiator leak

Hello. It may very well be that there is a leak in the radiator, but it is also possible that there is a leak in another area of the coolant system. All of the radiator hoses, as well as the...