Q: Water is leaking and hoses are swollen

Iam trying to find out what tube busted

Q: Car spits an sputters like it's misfiring if I accelerate too fast. But does fine any other time

Hey there. The first thing I would check would be the fuel pressure. But there are several possible causes for this condition. There could be a vacuum leak, the engine may need a tune up, or any number of other...

Q: my check engine light came on.

Hi - the "high voltage" remark from your parts house person means that the O2 sensor is seeing a steady "rich" mixture coming out of the engine, and responds by generating a 1 volt signal (vs 0 volts for a...

Q: Radiator leak

Hello. It may very well be that there is a leak in the radiator, but it is also possible that there is a leak in another area of the coolant system. All of the radiator hoses, as well as the...