Q: Water is leaking and hoses are swollen

Iam trying to find out what tube busted

3. Water is leaking and hoses are swollen

Q: My gas gauge is stuck on full

This problem is likely related to your fuel tank sending unit. This is a small float type component inside your fuel tank that measures the level of the fuel inside the tank. As the fuel level drops, the float level...

Q: Transmission does not shift properly

This may be a result of low transmission fluid or potentially a faulty transmission control module. A faulty transmission control module may cause a delay in acceleration or erratic shifting of gears. The transmission control module has various sensors such...

Q: Coolant leak

Hello! The easiest way to locate a coolant leak is to have the cooling system pressure tested, which can be performed when the engine is cold. The most likely failed component would be the coolant pump. It's usually good practice...