Q: Water is leaking and hoses are swollen

Iam trying to find out what tube busted

Q: Is there a way to position my steering wheel further up while I am driving so I am more comfortable?

Hi there. It depends on what year your Ford Fusion is as to how you can adjust the tilt function on the steering wheel. If you have an owner manual in the glove box, there should be a section in...

Q: What is the average cost for a valve and piston rod replacement job. I thought it was the lifter but now they say its valve.

The cost depends on the amount of damage and is quite literally impossible to even guess at without physically removing the parts and determing exactly what parts have to be replaced. It is not just a simple matter of taking...

Q: Head gasket has gone bad

It is certainly a possibility that your head gasket has failed. However, before any drastic decisions are made, I would ask for help from a professional mechanic. They will examine your cooling system and determine exactly what is causing the...