Q: Water is leaking and hoses are swollen

Iam trying to find out what tube busted

3. Water is leaking and hoses are swollen

Q: How long does it take for the check engine light to go off after changing a pcv valve

Hi Christopher. Most of the time, OBD-II error codes don't erase on their own. When a repair has been completed, the ECU needs to be told that it has been done, which resets and clear the old codes and allows...

Q: Rough idle and turns off

This suggests you may have intermittently firing ignition coils which may be causing occasional misfires causing the rough idle you describe. This is somewhat common as the ignition coils begin to wear out and begin to sporadically. Ignition coils are...

Q: what causes fluid to shoot out the top of the power steering reservoir

Hello. We will be happy to help you. This is a common problem with Ford's of that era. Well I wouldn't consider it a problem it's more so of a hassle than anything else. If you turn the steering wheel...