Q: Water is leaking and hoses are swollen

Iam trying to find out what tube busted

3. Water is leaking and hoses are swollen

Q: Alarm

Hello. I think you have a faulty alarm system. You may want to try to disconnect the alarm system and reconnect it to see if you are getting the same problem. I believe your lights and alarm system problems are...

Q: What tips should be followed for operating the Heating and Air Conditioning?

In order to get the most out of your car’s Heating and Air Conditioning system, you’ll need to use it correctly. Here are the tips recommended by Ford: Use the front defrost or defrost and lower vents setting to...

Q: Car wont move when in drive or reverse what to do

Hello, thank you for writing in. Most commonly, this is caused by low transmission fluid or a failed up. Check the level and condition of the fluid, and if it is low, you may have a leak. You may also...