Q: Water is leaking and hoses are swollen

Iam trying to find out what tube busted

3. Water is leaking and hoses are swollen

Q: How do I program MyKey?

The MyKey feature can be programmed to restrict certain driving functions. Functions like max speed max volume promote safe driving. To program MyKey. Press the Setup button until you see “Reset for MyKey Settings.” Press the Reset button. Press...

Q: Q: High idle

Hello. A high idle can be caused a few different things. If a squirrel chewed up your air filter it may be possible that it chewed on an intake hose, or another part of the intake tubing, which is now...

Q: Q: Leak

Without any information about the vehicle, I can say this. Many cars today have oil change intervals of 7500 miles and even up to 15,000+ miles. Going 7000 miles between oil changes is generally not going to be the cause...