Q: Water is leaking and hoses are swollen

Iam trying to find out what tube busted

Q: How do you use the rear cargo and dome light?

The back of your SUV is equipped with a separate dome light that also doubles as a cargo light. This can be handy if you’re getting into the rear cargo section at night, providing important visibility. Here’s how it works:...

Q: Put key in ignition. Lights and everything come on for a second, then went off as I turned the key. Now no power, key stuck

Hi, thanks for writing in. This sounds like your battery cable connections are corroded or loose at the battery. Try to see if the battery connections are loose by wiggling them and see if power returns. If power returns, then...

Q: Hi there. I own a 2013 Hyundai i20 and when I drive in the rain, half of the dash lights go off.

Hi there. The wiring could have a ground that is loose or shorting out when driving in the rain. Check all of the ground wires to the vehicle and look for any loose wires or wires that could be contacting...