Q: Water in oil from drilling too deep

I was drilling t-stat bolt hole and went too deep into the inside of the intake. Now water in oil, but no oil in water. I noticed water oil mix coming up under valve cover thru the ports in head. I can't afford even a used intake, can I seal that hole with epoxy or any other sealant? Also is there any chance the head gasket and intake gasket is OK just getting water in oil from drilling the hole? It's also a vortek.

If you use a good silicone on the bolt when you put thermostat back in you will seal the hole from more coolant getting into the engine oil. Once the oil is flushed out you should pressure test the cooling system to see if the head gasket, heads and intake are sealing properly. The components are very common to leak on this engine and will get coolant in oil. Corrosion can eat into the metal of these components and cause the leaks.

3. Water in oil from drilling too deep