Q: Water in car oil

It looks like water is in the oil, which looks like a milkshake.

There are several possibilities, but the most likely would be a head gasket failure. In any case, the cooling system will need to be inspected to find where the leak is. Do not drive the vehicle like this; the presence of coolant in the oil will damage the bearings of the engine. I recommend having a certified technician, such as one from YourMechanic, come out to your home or office to inspect your cooling system for leaks, and recommend the best path to repair.