Q: Water in car oil

It looks like water is in the oil, which looks like a milkshake.

There are several possibilities, but the most likely would be a head gasket failure. In any case, the cooling system will need to be inspected to find where the leak is. Do not drive the vehicle like this; the presence of coolant in the oil will damage the bearings of the engine. I recommend having a certified technician, such as one from YourMechanic, come out to your home or office to inspect your cooling system for leaks, and recommend the best path to repair.

3. Water in car oil