Q: water in brake lights

I washed my Cadillac Escalade and got some water into one of the electrical connections. When I have the head lights on, the 3rd row brake lights are on and the mirror turn singles are on dim. Then when I turn left, swipe both signals fast and hit the brakes, everything just stops and glows. Do you have any idea what’s wrong? Can I unplug the 3rd row or does it have to stay plugged in and working?

Hello. It sounds like you have somehow gotten water into your steering column or possibly fuse box. Have a technician inspect the two for water buildup.

If you’d like to get this fixed, contact a certified mechanic who can diagnose your electrical problems. A repair can be followed through once the diagnostic is complete to ensure accuracy.

3. water in brake lights