Q: water in brake lights

I washed my Cadillac Escalade and got some water into one of the electrical connections. When I have the head lights on, the 3rd row brake lights are on and the mirror turn singles are on dim. Then when I turn left, swipe both signals fast and hit the brakes, everything just stops and glows. Do you have any idea what’s wrong? Can I unplug the 3rd row or does it have to stay plugged in and working?

A: Hello. It sounds like you have somehow gott...

Hello. It sounds like you have somehow gotten water into your steering column or possibly fuse box. Have a technician inspect the two for water buildup.

If you’d like to get this fixed, contact a certified mechanic who can diagnose your electrical problems. A repair can be followed through once the diagnostic is complete to ensure accuracy.