Q: wate/moisturer on passenger side floorboard .

. just purchased a 2002 Buick Century w/ 113000miles.One owner car. bought to use a s a run around car to keep miles off a new vehicle and to let my boxer ride in and hang out the widow!. Noticed that passengerside floorboard's carpet is soaked yet dont see anything like moistuer dripping down. Any ideas at all? a clogged line ? the moisture is not oily nor does it smell. cabin filet? heater core? any advice would be appreciated. Have not taken yo a mechanic yet.....

Hi there:

On the passenger side of your Buick, there are a few parts within the AC system such as the AC condenser and compressor that could be the source of your moisture or water on the floor board. If you don’t notice a coolant smell, it’s doubtful that the heater core is causing this problem. It’s also possible that you have weather stripping issues on the windows or under the dashboard that are causing these problems.