Q: Washer possibly fell down Distributor hole

I was doing my intake manifold gasket and when putting the distributor back Im pretty sure a lock washer about the size of a dime fell down the hole where the oil pump is. How bad is it to leave it? I couldn't find it with a magnet. Or is there a way to remove from under the truck?

If you look down the distributor hole you most likely are looking all the way into the oil pan except where the oil pump and cam gear are. I would say you will have to drain the oil out of the oil pan anyway so you might want to use a large magnet on the out side of the oil pan and slide it from the other parts of the pan toward the drain plug to see if you can get the washer out through the drain hole. If you cannot find it then you should not have too much to worry about since the oil pump has a screen and will suck it into it and it will not cause any damage at all.