Q: Was making a turn and my motor stalled

I was driving home the other day in my 2014 Jeep Cherokee when the engine sputtered and stalled out in the middle of a turn! I was terrified, and this car only has 15,000 miles on, making it basically new. That situation could have ended very badly, I am very disappointed. What on Earth would cause this to happen in such a new car? Not just the engine died, the power steering shut off and the brakes were very hard to press!

This sounds to me like you may have lost electrical power to all of your systems. I have not seen or heard of a complete fix to this issue even though there have been many owner complaints for it. My suggestion is to have your dealer document the issues you are experiencing and see if they find a service bulletin or recall that pertains to your vehicle. There are owners that have performed the R01 recall and even one that had his entire engine replaced due to an internal oil leak. Your best bet is take your vehicle to the dealer to have the inspect it since it probably still under warranty.