Q: Was driving my F150 home at night, my lights got dim and it died at a stop light, tried to jump it, had it running again but when

Was driving my F150 home at night, my lights got dim and it died at a stop light, tried to jump it, had it running again but when I hit the break and put it in gear it died again, so I replaced the battery and made it home. The battery light is on, even after I replaced the battery. I've driven it a bit since, and I've started it in the drive way with no problems. Was this just a battery issue or is there a problem with the alternator too?

3. Was driving my F150 home at night, my lights got dim and it died at a stop light, tried to jump it, had it running again but when