Q: High RPM surging

Was driving at 50mph suddenly the rpm spiked to 7,000 then went to 2000 then spiked to 7,000 again and I heard a crack. Car will not start now

3. High RPM surging

Q: My car will not start. The lights come on however it will not turn over. When I have the battery charge it starts and will run

Hello, and thank you for writing in. The battery is likely going bad. There are a lot of presetting and memory that the vehicle must store when the car is off, and this pulls a small amount of electrical power....

Q: How many transmission, engine, torque strut mounts I need for replacement?

Generally when one engine or transmission mount fails, others may fail soon after. When one mount fails, added stress is placed on the remaining mounts to hold the engine and transmission in place. Your vehicle should have 4 engine and...

Q: Car computer gave me a P0441 code.

A code P0441 could mean one or more of the following has happened: Bad vacuum switch broken or damaged EVAP line or canister open in PCM purge command circuit open or short in Voltage feed circuit to Purge Solenoid faulty...