Q: Was driving and my steering wheel and brakes locked and heat indicators were on

Was on the highway and my high heat indicators turned on steering wheel and brakes locked, had to put in nuetral to pull over

If the engine overheated and the engine shut down (causing loss of power assist to the brakes and steering), a vehicle overheating diagnostic should be performed. The most common causes of overheating include low coolant level (including that due to sudden large leaks), a faulty thermostat, a plugged radiator, a faulty radiator pressure cap, collapsed hoses, non functioning cooling fans, and a faulty water pump or drive belt. Certain engine faults, such as a leaking head gasket, poor engine running condition or exhaust blockages can also cause overheating. If you desire that this problem be diagnosed by a certified Mechanic, dispatched by YourMechanic right to your location, please request an engine overheating diagnostic and the responding certified mechanic will get this resolved for you. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.

3. Was driving and my steering wheel and brakes locked and heat indicators were on