Q: Warning message on after replacing brakes

I recently had my brake pads replaced. The brakes are now squeaking and I have a warning message telling me to have my brakes serviced.

Your vehicle has two sets of brake pads. Front pads and rear pads. Depending on which ones were replaced, the other set might need replacing. The other possibility is that you have an issue with a caliper. If the caliper gets stuck, it is almost like you driving while lightly applying the brakes. This will wear the brake lining material quickly. My advice is to have a qualified mechanic help you diagnose your brakes since faulty brake components can be a major safety issue.