Q: Warning lights or lose wire 2005 Kia Sedona

Sometimes while driving, the Warning lights for batteries and seat belts will come on and off quickly as though a lose wire was shaken when hitting a bump in the road. Wind shield wipers would work on high only sometimes. Seat belt light came on and stayed on. Could this be an electrical wiring problem?

Hello - it is quite possible you have an alternator (charging system) or electrical wiring problem (or both) with your Kia. Unfortunately, this model seems to have more than its fair share of alternator and wiring problems. Worse yet, the manufacturer and dealers have not stepped up to address these issues. I would recommend an electrical inspection by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will come to your location, diagnose this problem, give you an accurate assessment of damage and cost estimate for repairs.

3. Warning lights or lose wire 2005 Kia Sedona