Q: Warning lights coming on and car not starting.

My car turned off while I was trying to park. I waited about 10 hours before starting my car again. On the way home it jumped and warning lights lit up on the dashboard. I pulled over and shut off the car. When I tried to restart it, it wouldn't start, and after a few tries the battery died completely. I jumpstarted the car and drove it home. On the way, the warning lights came on again.

Your vehicle has a complex engine control system that can self diagnose issues most of the time. Start with having the computer read to see if there are any codes stored that may be causing the issue. I recommend having a trained technician diagnose the vehicle to see what is causing the vehicle to stall out in order to get you going again.